WHY SHOULD I BE A MEMBER?
- Membership provides access to a combination of services:
- Monthly Coffee Networking Events with older worker members and employers
- Free educational forums and events throughout the year
- Access to findings of our ground-breaking research projects
- Support for your diversity and inclusion efforts through our media and government advocacy campaigns
- Access to other thought leaders through our strategic alliances
- Priority access to sponsorship opportunities.
- Regular older worker newsletter and social media updates
- Access to older worker tools and resources with local, regional and global insights
- Strategic advice and consulting services tailored to your needs
- ‘Ask RRA’: a one-stop-shop on older workers members
- Quality in-house knowledge programs exploring key older worker issues
- Speakers and subject matter experts to complement your engagement efforts.
If you would like to join RRA and support us to be a more effective social innovator (community) organisation, download our membership form:
If you would like to join RRA as a coporate member and support us to be a more effective social innovator (community) organisation, download our membership form: