Get Your Business Growing Australian Government
This information is aimed at small to medium business owners who’s wondering about the next step or has changing business needs, there are Government employment initiatives and financial incentives to help you hire staff.
Back To Work Program Queensland Government
Back to Work gives employers the confidence to take on someone new and the opportunity to grow their business. Employer Support Payments of up to $15,000 are available to employers who hire an eligible unemployed jobseeker and meet all the program eligibility criteria (subject to the availability of funds).
Employers need to ensure that their business, the job being offered and the jobseeker being employed meet all the program eligibility criteria.
Employers can make an online application through QGrants after the eligible employee completes four weeks of continuous paid employment. Initial applications must be received within eight weeks of the employee completing four weeks of continuous employment.
Age Management Toolkit for Employers National Seniors
The toolkit comprises evidence-based information, resources, guidelines and good practice examples that have been sourced from a wide range of leading national and international agencies and expert bodies specialising in the fields of employment, management and workforce ageing.
The information and resources contained in the toolkit are designed to:
- Provide valuable practical tips and resources on age management practices
- Assist in the effective management of the ageing workforce
- Raise awareness of the benefits of mature age workers
With workplaces centre stage to keeping people in employment healthy and productive, integrated workplace strategies are needed in order to realise the productivity benefits of four generations at work, and remove barriers to workforce participation for older people who want to work in the Australian Public Service (APS).
Mature Aged Information for Employers – Investing in Experience Toolkit Australian Government – Department of Jobs and Small Business
This guide has been developed for organisations employing people aged 45 years and over in Australia. The guide is for owners and operators of small to medium-sized businesses and staff from businesses of any size who are responsible for developing and implementing human resource policies and practices.
- Australia Middle Of The Pack In Handling Ageing Workforce HCA Mag
- Employers Urged To Follow Bunnings Lead and Hire Older Workers Smart Company
- How To Handle Being A Young Manager In An Older Office HCA Mag
- HR Is Off Target When Managing Mature Workers HCA Mag
- How to Harness the Capabilities of an Older Workforce HCA Mag
- How Two Aussie Firms Are Winning Over Older Workers HCA Mag
- Tapping Into The Grey Army: Why Employing Older Workers Is Good For Business Smart Company
- Time For Change: Creating A Diverse and Why It Matters HCA Mag
- Why Your Company Needs Mature Workers HCA Mag