- Create awareness that the older workers are a valuable resource in contributing to the future Australian economy.
- Dispel the myths about older workers – who are old and out-of-date.
- Lobby governments, business and industry bodies to recognise the older workers potential and to allocate adequate funds for re-engagement.
- Develop sustainable coalitions with Universities in researching solutions.
- Increase professional support strategies, networks and channels.
- Create a national think tank to encourage corporate Australia to develop and cultivate future strategies for the older workers